Accommodations and Services
Assisted Living is ideal for those who need a little help. Platinum Living Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center offers a full range of personal and healthcare-related services tailored for each resident.
Our caring and attentive staff is available around the clock to provide services to each resident's private Assisted Living apartment. Platinum Living's Assisted Living is licensed by the state of New Jersey which may allow coverage by long-term care insurance plans to help with associated costs.
Amenities and Services included with Monthly Fee:
- Large closets with ample storage
- Large windows
- Walk-In showers
- Fire/Smoke detector and sprinkler system
- Individual climate controls
- Maintenance of apartment and appliances
- Window coverings and carpeting
- Emergency call system
- Special-diet menu selection
- Weekly housekeeping
- Whirlpool spa
- Weekly personal laundry, including flat linen
- Scheduled transportation
- Health monitoring
- Social, recreational and spiritual programs
- Around-the-clock staff
- All utilities, except phone and cable
- All maintenance of grounds and common areas
- Priority admission to Skilled Nursing Care
- Three delicious meals served daily by our
gracious and courteous staff in our elegant dining room
- Wireless Internet
Levels of Care
Three Levels of Care are available for assisted living residents.
Nursing Service Level of Care Point Assessment is determined
by an Assisted Living nurse at pre-admission assessment, 30
days after admission and with any change of condition.